STAR TREK 2d20

Pits don't fully block LOS to outside NPCs

Depending on where a PC is positioned inside an open pit the LOS function may reveal outside NPCs.

I'm unable to reproduce this. I think the devs will probably need your zipped up campaign folder to help diagnose the issue.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 26th, 2021 at 17:37.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I just reproduced this after disabling all extensions and removing and re-adding the PC token from CT/map. This time it only happens at specific positions at the very border of the pit where it seems to overlap with a terrain LOS element (even when said element is "closed" or disabled). That being said, the last screenshots had the PC token in positions clearly within the pit and nowhere near the outer terrain element.

Map still remains black, only the foremost NPC is revealed. But I can move other NPC tokens to closer positions within a certain area to make them visible as well.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; January 26th, 2021 at 17:09.

Blog Entries
    Can you export and share just this map?

It a modified map from the Age of Ashes 2 module called "The Cinderclaw Mine". How do I export single maps and is it even possible with bought modules?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    It a modified map from the Age of Ashes 2 module called "The Cinderclaw Mine". How do I export single maps and is it even possible with bought modules?
    I'm not sure you can. If you have modified the occluders on a map of a published module then the .xml for that will be in your moduledb folder inside the campaign folder. That may be sufficient.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not sure you can. If you have modified the occluders on a map of a published module then the .xml for that will be in your moduledb folder inside the campaign folder. That may be sufficient.
    Yes, the xml file from the moduledb folder would be great.

Thread Information