DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Poor onboarding experience

As a new user wanting to experiment with Fantasy Grounds I just wanted to feed back that the onboarding process is somewhat frustating. My observations are

1. Having the forum registration page be your userid creation page is ok, but the launcher does not mention that the userid creation is the same as forum registration
    2. Having the forum registration page blank out the password field and reset the "I accept the forum rules" box if you get the captcha right and/or don't spot that the tickbox has been unticked was particularly annoying
    3. The Launcher does not support a right-click on the userid/password fields to allow for pasting of these items (it does support Ctrl-V)

All of these are minor but have definitely detracted from the experience.

Blog Entries
    Welcome

Smiteworks always appreciates feedback. And though they do a good job of reading and paying attention to the forums, it is possible that they might miss you feedback. If you would like, you can always reach out to them directly using the Customer Portal. You can find it here; https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals

Happy Gaming!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you for your feedback and LordEntrails is correct. We would greatly appreciate your feedback using the portal.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information