FG Spreadshirt Swag

Ruins of Adventure Mod-couple of issues discovered

FGU Ultimate license holder...

In the Ruins of Adventure module, the links in the tables for creatures for random encounters are broken. When the dice roll resolves itself, a blank NPC window is displayed rather than the intended NPC. Please attempt to duplicate this issue to troubleshoot to determine root cause (I believe the link in the table needs to be updated to the correct NPC from the Ruins of Adventure module) and implement a solution.

Also, not all of the NPCs for this adventure have a token icon in the upper right corner of the NPC sheet. I would think a common NPC such as an Orc would have a token icon, but it did not. The missing token icon also was missing in any encounter the NPC was added.

Please let me know when the fix is complete so I can anticipate when to expect to download the updated mod file.

Thanks
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Sorry about that I will get on it right away. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will fix it as soon as possible.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

The fix is in the loop. I think that it should be available next Tuesday Feb 2, 2021.
    Thank you again for bringing this to my attention. Please tell me of any other issues that you run across.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Thread Information