5E Character Create Playlist

Acquisitions Incorporated Company Positions

I searched the forum and didn't see any previous discussion of this, but how to company positions work within Fantasy Grounds. I can bring up a stand alone description of a position from a link within a book, but I can't find the record itself as anything else (story entry, image, table, etc.) The only thing I can locate is a table for each position that has options for why the PC choose it (in game).

I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to add the positions to the character sheet, so that the players can identify/use the abilities associated with their chosen roles as easily as possible. Does anyone have any advice about how they handled this in their games?

There's nothing in FG that would allow this kind of thing to be added to the character sheet easily. I can only suggest that the player drag the reference manual entry link to one of their quick slots to get to it more easily.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks, that's kind of what I figured. It's unfortunate you cannot place links inside the notes section of the character sheet similar to how there are links for class and background.

Thread Information