DICE PACKS BUNDLE

V5 Companion Module

Hello people!

I made a module for the companion adding pretty much everything I could logically for FG. Since the companion is a free supplement I don't think there should be any problem sharing this home made module but just in case:

I do not own nor do I pretend to own any of the content in the present module. All is the propriety of the original creators AKA Paradox Interactive. This module is for personal use only.

Now that its out of the way, you will find in here:

- Clans: Ravnos, Salubri, Tzimisce
    - Tokens : the new logos for the 3 clans (remade by me in 400x400 px)
    - Image: The Chart for the new blood potency levels
    - Table: A simple d16 table with the 3 new clan compulsion (fill with what you have forthe other clans : )
    - Powers : every new power released including the Lingering Kiss errata
    - Merits and Flaws: Both the ghouls and Clan Coterie Merit (CCM)
    - Abbreviated Spc's: Templates for the Szlachta and the Vozhd

And that's about it. Let me know for if I missed anything else.
    I also created this new thread to make it easier to find in the searches.

File in the Attachments
    Last edited by wiror; January 24th, 2021 at 21:43. Reason: removed link until further investigation

Thank you for trying to provide content to the community, but I would recommend taking this down till you have permission to distribute it. I would suggest going through the proper channels. Please reach out to support for further instructions.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ontact+Support
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Alright I'll remove the file then. Didn't think it would do much harm but good point.

It's a bummer that user created content has to be in a way censored I guess for legal reasons even though the original content is free from Paradox Interactive and literally anyone can download the Companion. Is there any news on when there will be "official" support from the proper channels?

So far, radio silence on anything related V5 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Grutmiesh View Post
    It's a bummer that user created content has to be in a way censored I guess for legal reasons even though the original content is free from Paradox Interactive and literally anyone can download the Companion. Is there any news on when there will be "official" support from the proper channels?
    You still need permission from the entities that hold the license to distribute their property.

Quote Originally Posted by wiror View Post
    So far, radio silence on anything related V5 here.
    Just to be clear, you would be the one that would have to get permission to distribute and share the module from the owners of the license. Once you have permission or have provided documentation that it is ok to distribute, then it wouldn't be taken down.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

I know, so far I considered this dead before this reply. I don't intend to push it further honestly.

Thread Information