FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    That's the plan, deliver them as separate HD module that can be used optionally.
    Wonderful! I hope that this will become the norm for all major modules going forward!

Let's see if we will be pioneers here
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Any updates to the maps?

I love the work you are doing for all the FL rulesets btw!

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    Any updates to the maps?

I love the work you are doing for all the FL rulesets btw!
    Hi, so for the maps I played a bit with the walls and etc. learning how to export this in formation, but now with the new updates coming with the Dynamic LOS I am waiting a bit to see if there is something we can include or not. For example I have been thinking if we can use the default things they put in CoreRPG to facilitate situation where the players have night-vision goggles and you simple put the effect or it is granted by item that is equipped. Not sure how those things will connect yet!

I don't want to do double work so at the moment I parked the map stuff and we code ship actions initiated from character sheets, combat tracker enhancements and moving the xenomorphs to their own library (as we did in Vaesen with the vaesens )

Real life got in the way, but we are recovering now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Update on the progress for Alien 2.0 after we managed to get back on track:
    • Combat Tracker updates are done - GM can initiate re-roll of PC/NPC/ALL combatants initiative in bulk. Reset initiative to clean selection, all values and rounds also implemented.
    • There is a switch now that allows duplicate initiative for NPC - this is similar to the grouping in 5e ruleset, to facilitate play with too much combatants as per the rules.
    • Mission Agendas can be dragged & dropped to dedicated space for story missions
    • Starship library is rewored and AI/Modules/Upgrades/Armaments sections now store links to the respective items for quick reference. NOTE: old format not compatible, before upgrade GM should take note of the previous configuration and re-create the entry.
    • PC and PC Ship sheets enhanced with Ship/Crew assignments that facilitates ship-related rolls during space combat
    • Ships can be dropped to Combat Tracker for Ship Combat.
    • LOS added to tactical maps
    • Global currencies set and PS properly displays the summary
    • Global languages added to the ruleset. Chinese language is with graphical font for styling purposes only
    • We refactored certain pieces of the automation to handle better certain cases
    • Bugfixes
    • Condition reporting

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Update on the progress for Alien 2.0 after we managed to get back on track:
    • Combat Tracker updates are done - GM can initiate re-roll of PC/NPC/ALL combatants initiative in bulk. Reset initiative to clean selection, all values and rounds also implemented.
    • There is a switch now that allows duplicate initiative for NPC - this is similar to the grouping in 5e ruleset, to facilitate play with too much combatants as per the rules.
    • Mission Agendas can be dragged & dropped to dedicated space for story missions
    • Starship library is rewored and AI/Modules/Upgrades/Armaments sections now store links to the respective items for quick reference. NOTE: old format not compatible, before upgrade GM should take note of the previous configuration and re-create the entry.
    • PC and PC Ship sheets enhanced with Ship/Crew assignments that facilitates ship-related rolls during space combat
    • Ships can be dropped to Combat Tracker for Ship Combat.
    • LOS added to tactical maps
    • Global currencies set and PS properly displays the summary
    • Global languages added to the ruleset. Chinese language is with graphical font for styling purposes only
    • We refactored certain pieces of the automation to handle better certain cases
    • Bugfixes
    • Condition reporting
    Thanks for the continued work Valyar.

I'm on the verge of buying this but I really think I wanna wait for 2.0 release before I bust out on it. Hard enough for me to get players to try this system out without having to RE-learn it three sessions in.

I hope its ready soon(TM) cause the money's burning a hole in my pocket...or is that acid!!!

Thanks for the update!
    K

Just a heads up - Colonial Marines Operations Manual is half way done and it will be released alongside 2.0 probably. Timelines are yet to be aligned.

One of my goals for this year is to run this. I am worried I will not find enough players though. I am waiting until release before recruiting. Any stray players out there?

Edit: I should say that it will be EST time zone.

Thread Information