STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Thanks for the continued support.

Thanks to all for this little gem..

I just purchased all modules and also the Futurstic Theme I found a beautiful pairing..

After playing 5e, Vampire, CoC I found a Sci-Fi style ruleset other than Starfinder (too heavy for my requirements).. so I checked this and BAAAAMMM!!! It was love at first sight so I purchased also the main module from the publisher (ruleboonk and CMOM)..

So I am here for asking some things:
    1) Have you any suggestions for finding Dark Sci-Fi battlemaps and music (paid or not is the same)
    2) I found at first sight some typo bug related to the new update (only misalignement and some truncated text) so please tell me where I have to report it and if you prefer a screenshot or a description..

Again thank you for this great work..

Last but not least have all a great 2020 year..

Hi redba,

Tabletop Audio and Syrinscape has great content for sci-fi and dark moods, I was using the first exclusively during Alien/Coriolis games I ran last year. Syrinscape has great for Cyberpunk, official content for Cyberpunk RED and other sci-fi stuffs.
    Also I have found a lot of good content in Spotify and YouTube, where a search for dark sci-fi, synth and etc will turn out a lot of results. Really, a lot of stuffs.

For MAPS... now this is the problem. I used for Warhammer 40k/Alien map assets from Gabriel Pickard, there are a lot of gritty floor plans that suit the settings. For the rest I have been using google search.

PS: Send me message with the bugs you found, I will fix them asap.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Wow! Thanks for adding to Alien RPG. I'm really excited to play this, and this will help when I do get a campaign going.

@redba,
    Have you tried drive-thru rpg? I backed a kickstarter for rpg maps by a group called Loke Battle Mats. The kickstarter is over, but you can find starship maps and more at drive-thru rpg.

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Wow! Thanks for adding to Alien RPG. I'm really excited to play this, and this will help when I do get a campaign going.

@redba,
    Have you tried drive-thru rpg? I backed a kickstarter for rpg maps by a group called Loke Battle Mats. The kickstarter is over, but you can find starship maps and more at drive-thru rpg.
    Hi similarly,
    unfortunately for my pockets I know too well drive-thru rpg!!

But I will go to check the company you suggested me and your products..

Thank a lot for the help!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Blog Entries
    Check out Heroic Maps on DriveThruRPG... they offer a selection of futuristic maps that might be of interest.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Check out Heroic Maps on DriveThruRPG... they offer a selection of futuristic maps that might be of interest.
    Thanks for help JohnD,
    I will check for sure..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

The resource-databank channel of the Discord ALIEN server has many ALIEN-style maps. The look and feel of the map is very different than Heroic Maps. I love the ALIEN-style maps for playing ALIEN (they work better with the rules as written), but I love Heroic Maps for D&D. Heroic Maps makes a very good product.

It is time for update on the 3.0 progress and mainly the PC Builder feature! We are almost ready - gear filtering and sorting remains before we can release this small face hugger in the wild. The current features are now implemented:
    • Ability to load all careers, talents and gear from all currently loaded modules and custom content from the campaign. Modules shouldn't be loaded/unloaded while working with the builder.
    • Key Attributes and Skills are marked upon career selection.
    • Automated tracking of attribute/skill points allocation, including key attributes and skills.
    • Career and Talent links are automatically added to Character Sheet upon "Save & Close"
    • Android support
    • Display Career, Talent and equipment info while browsing
    • Gear sub window supports three modes: Pre-Defined, Free-Form and None. Pre-defined is for official modules only and allows picking the pre-defined gear only as per the career page. Free-form allows picking any gear from the Close Combat, Ranged, Protection & Other categories. None does not populate equipment.
    • Visual indicator for incomplete section

To do:
    • Equipment from the careers added to Character Sheet
    • Section validation before commit to database
    • Documentation!!!

Attached are screenshots from the various panels, WiP.
    I hope this will be nice addition to Alien and will be available in the other Free league rulesets upon their launch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Oh yeesssss beautiful.. well well done Valyar.. I love Alien more and more
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Thread Information