FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Thanks for the continued support.

Thanks to all for this little gem..

I just purchased all modules and also the Futurstic Theme I found a beautiful pairing..

After playing 5e, Vampire, CoC I found a Sci-Fi style ruleset other than Starfinder (too heavy for my requirements).. so I checked this and BAAAAMMM!!! It was love at first sight so I purchased also the main module from the publisher (ruleboonk and CMOM)..

So I am here for asking some things:
    1) Have you any suggestions for finding Dark Sci-Fi battlemaps and music (paid or not is the same)
    2) I found at first sight some typo bug related to the new update (only misalignement and some truncated text) so please tell me where I have to report it and if you prefer a screenshot or a description..

Again thank you for this great work..

Last but not least have all a great 2020 year..

Hi redba,

Tabletop Audio and Syrinscape has great content for sci-fi and dark moods, I was using the first exclusively during Alien/Coriolis games I ran last year. Syrinscape has great for Cyberpunk, official content for Cyberpunk RED and other sci-fi stuffs.
    Also I have found a lot of good content in Spotify and YouTube, where a search for dark sci-fi, synth and etc will turn out a lot of results. Really, a lot of stuffs.

For MAPS... now this is the problem. I used for Warhammer 40k/Alien map assets from Gabriel Pickard, there are a lot of gritty floor plans that suit the settings. For the rest I have been using google search.

PS: Send me message with the bugs you found, I will fix them asap.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Wow! Thanks for adding to Alien RPG. I'm really excited to play this, and this will help when I do get a campaign going.

@redba,
    Have you tried drive-thru rpg? I backed a kickstarter for rpg maps by a group called Loke Battle Mats. The kickstarter is over, but you can find starship maps and more at drive-thru rpg.

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Wow! Thanks for adding to Alien RPG. I'm really excited to play this, and this will help when I do get a campaign going.

@redba,
    Have you tried drive-thru rpg? I backed a kickstarter for rpg maps by a group called Loke Battle Mats. The kickstarter is over, but you can find starship maps and more at drive-thru rpg.
    Hi similarly,
    unfortunately for my pockets I know too well drive-thru rpg!!

But I will go to check the company you suggested me and your products..

Thank a lot for the help!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Blog Entries
    Check out Heroic Maps on DriveThruRPG... they offer a selection of futuristic maps that might be of interest.
    "Liberty once lost is lost forever. When the People once surrender their share in the Legislature, and the Right of defending the Limitations upon the Government, and of resisting every Encroachment upon them, they can never regain it."

John Adams, July 1, 1775

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."

Ronald Reagan

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Check out Heroic Maps on DriveThruRPG... they offer a selection of futuristic maps that might be of interest.
    Thanks for help JohnD,
    I will check for sure..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

The resource-databank channel of the Discord ALIEN server has many ALIEN-style maps. The look and feel of the map is very different than Heroic Maps. I love the ALIEN-style maps for playing ALIEN (they work better with the rules as written), but I love Heroic Maps for D&D. Heroic Maps makes a very good product.

It is time for update on the 3.0 progress and mainly the PC Builder feature! We are almost ready - gear filtering and sorting remains before we can release this small face hugger in the wild. The current features are now implemented:
    • Ability to load all careers, talents and gear from all currently loaded modules and custom content from the campaign. Modules shouldn't be loaded/unloaded while working with the builder.
    • Key Attributes and Skills are marked upon career selection.
    • Automated tracking of attribute/skill points allocation, including key attributes and skills.
    • Career and Talent links are automatically added to Character Sheet upon "Save & Close"
    • Android support
    • Display Career, Talent and equipment info while browsing
    • Gear sub window supports three modes: Pre-Defined, Free-Form and None. Pre-defined is for official modules only and allows picking the pre-defined gear only as per the career page. Free-form allows picking any gear from the Close Combat, Ranged, Protection & Other categories. None does not populate equipment.
    • Visual indicator for incomplete section

To do:
    • Equipment from the careers added to Character Sheet
    • Section validation before commit to database
    • Documentation!!!

Attached are screenshots from the various panels, WiP.
    I hope this will be nice addition to Alien and will be available in the other Free league rulesets upon their launch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Oh yeesssss beautiful.. well well done Valyar.. I love Alien more and more
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Thread Information