DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Openings in two of my games

Good morning all I have some openings in two of my games.

One on Wed, Session 0 for this game is Feb 3 2021. (Currently has 6-7 players, a couple have real life things come up frequently would like to have a player buffer of 1-2 more)

The second is on going, Friday nights at 6pm PST. (Currently 3-4 players, would also like 2-3 more players to fill party gaps and have higher attendance percentage)

Links below to each of those posts:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...he-Frostmaiden

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ese)-Runelords

Both of these games are streamed.

If you are interested please shoot me a PM or respond in one of the form posts above.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Would be interested in a WED game, perfect time slot for me. Long time D&D player, but new to FG, and finding it difficult to find a group. Please consider me for a slot in WED.

Sorry the Wed Game is full. :/ I can support one more player in the Friday game if that works for you.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Thread Information