DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    it looks like you have a pretty small screen.
    Harumph! There no need to get insulting and stuff!

There is no setting to bypass that behavior. It hasn't ever come up.

Regards,
    JPG

I have a similar issue. I always DM in FG by stretching the app across two 1980 screens. If there is no patch needed I can reopen the application at the same resolution it was using the previous time, but it is always moved down from the top of the screen by 50px or so. (This is not an issue, just odd functionality.) When, however, I need to patch, it resets the size of the application. I can resize the window, and the previous locations of the in-app windows are maintained, but I still have to re-stretch the FG app across the two screens again (or across the bottom of my 4k monitor when I'm using that). I think this is the same behavior as is being described on this thread, and I just deal with it, but it's not ideal.

Windrunner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There is no setting to bypass that behavior. It hasn't ever come up.
    I can only smile and sheepishly say, “so look and see which guy started this dang thread!”

Blog Entries
    Hi Minty /reload is working again in FGU. and reload is not changing the window dimensions for me.
    On restarting it will resize if either of your settings are below the 1024x768 pixels
    If you only compress the height to 768 it will stop resizing on you.
    I think someone in this thread said Minty ain’t that tech savvy...

Thanks damned, I’d not “heard” of that command. Probably read over it a hundred times with a /help or /? in the chat and it just didn’t click! Thank goodness for your patience, 101 times and pow, I’ve come to the land of the enlightened! Thank you so much.

I’ll shut up now.

Blog Entries
    If you dont know /reload you are are literally about to save a day of your life
    drag /reload to your [F1] key and as soon as you have made your code change hit [F1] and your table will reload the new code.
    that is the first thing i tell people who are learning to code in FG!

Blog Entries
    If you dont know /reload you are are literally about to save a day of your life
    drag /reload to your [F1] key and as soon as you have made your code change hit [F1] and your table will reload the new code.
    that is the first thing i tell people who are learning to code in FG!
    I have /console in that position, but given the utility of /reload, /console might have to vacate the [F1] spot and be relegated to the number 2 position . Thank you.

The screen resizes for me too upon shutdown and restart. I don't find it that bad but fixing it would be rad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charmov View Post
    The screen resizes for me too upon shutdown and restart. I don't find it that bad but fixing it would be rad.
    is your preferred window size smaller in either direction?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    I have /console in that position, but given the utility of /reload, /console might have to vacate the [F1] spot and be relegated to the number 2 position . Thank you.
    Especially with the FGU console window not being movable I send my debug to chat now and only errors load console and that happens automatically

Thread Information