DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    On a side-note: Noticed how I had to click twice at the beginning? That is because FGU does not seem to register token operations when its window is not in focus before. So you need one click to get in focus and another one to do any token operations. This does not happen when you just try to move the map (or try to move the token and then wonder why you move the map instead).
    Last edited by Weissrolf; March 9th, 2021 at 22:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozy View Post
    Weissrolf:
    What program did you use to record the video clips?

I made an attempt with about 50 NPC and a fairly large map. That made one of my players computer go to the blues screen of death.
    Did the same with a very simple map of the same dungeon and that was also verry slow.
    Made a final attempt without the LOS and unlocked movement of the player tokens. I manually unblocked what the player tokens should see. That had no slowness at all.
    I think this has to do with FGU not being able to deal with large data chunks. They did a hack to limit how much data is accessed with the "pages" where you have to step through groups of 10 so not to try and load all the data at once and bog the system down. It was really horrible 6 months ago and they did an update that made FGU usable. Still has issues as you describe.

Thread Information