FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    If you still need someone I'd like to join as well. I played Plaguestone in November 2019 and already have the chronicle for it. I have no experience with FGU and would like to use this to try it out.

Hi Kaliburnus,

love to have you. As I mentioned in a previous post, check out the short videos in the playlist How It's Played: Pathfinder
    We will definitely have a session 0 to set up fantasy grounds and your characters.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Hi Muzouka,

delighted to have you on board.
    With you we will have the group full.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

If a spot opens up, I'd like to join. I have moderate FG experience and a little of PF2. I haven't used Teamspeak in years but it shouldn't be a problem. Though I have a PFS#, I've never played in a PFS game. Thanks.

Thank you Farnaby =)

Is the session 0 this saturday?

Are we having a group chat so we can discuss characters and etc?

That was my intent, yes.

Just sent everyone in the calendar a pm, please read.

Good morning/afternoon/evening

three questions
    1. It seems i cannot create a character in fantasy online in PF2, for some reason i dont have any modules for that (in DnD e5 i have succeeded), do i need to download something?
    2. How should i find your camping tomorrow (in fantasy grounds)? How will I/we acquire the password?
    3. I am not familiar with team speak> how should I find the right group? Do i need to sign as user?

Regards

Itamar

Quote Originally Posted by Itamar O View Post
    Good morning/afternoon/evening

three questions
    1. It seems i cannot create a character in fantasy online in PF2, for some reason i dont have any modules for that (in DnD e5 i have succeeded), do i need to download something?
    2. How should i find your camping tomorrow (in fantasy grounds)? How will I/we acquire the password?
    3. I am not familiar with team speak> how should I find the right group? Do i need to sign as user?

Regards

Itamar
    Hello Itamar, I think if you are using the basic or demo version you will not be able to create your character ahead of time. I think you will be able to create inside Farnaby's session, as he has the full/ultimate liscence. If you have a standard FGU liscence i think you would still need to join to create a character or own the correct dlc required to play pf2 inorder to create the character ahead of time. As to the password i think everything you need was in Farnaby's email.
    Thanks
    Otter

Hi few questions:
    1. Why cant i create a character in the fantasy ground (i did it in Dnd 5e), it seems i am missing some modules? will we create our characters in our 1st meeting?
    2. How does team speak works? How do i find the relevant group? do i need to sign up?
    3. How you will inform us which sever will host the game and its password?

regards

Itamar

Thread Information