Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    If you still need someone I'd like to join as well. I played Plaguestone in November 2019 and already have the chronicle for it. I have no experience with FGU and would like to use this to try it out.

Hi Kaliburnus,

love to have you. As I mentioned in a previous post, check out the short videos in the playlist How It's Played: Pathfinder
    We will definitely have a session 0 to set up fantasy grounds and your characters.
    Cuius testiculus habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.
    When you have their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow."

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Small Gods

Hi Muzouka,

delighted to have you on board.
    With you we will have the group full.
    When you have their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow."

If a spot opens up, I'd like to join. I have moderate FG experience and a little of PF2. I haven't used Teamspeak in years but it shouldn't be a problem. Though I have a PFS#, I've never played in a PFS game. Thanks.

Thank you Farnaby =)

Is the session 0 this saturday?

Are we having a group chat so we can discuss characters and etc?

That was my intent, yes.

Just sent everyone in the calendar a pm, please read.

Good morning/afternoon/evening

three questions
    1. It seems i cannot create a character in fantasy online in PF2, for some reason i dont have any modules for that (in DnD e5 i have succeeded), do i need to download something?
    2. How should i find your camping tomorrow (in fantasy grounds)? How will I/we acquire the password?
    3. I am not familiar with team speak> how should I find the right group? Do i need to sign as user?

Regards

Itamar

Quote Originally Posted by Itamar O View Post
    Good morning/afternoon/evening

three questions
    1. It seems i cannot create a character in fantasy online in PF2, for some reason i dont have any modules for that (in DnD e5 i have succeeded), do i need to download something?
    2. How should i find your camping tomorrow (in fantasy grounds)? How will I/we acquire the password?
    3. I am not familiar with team speak> how should I find the right group? Do i need to sign as user?

Regards

Itamar
    Hello Itamar, I think if you are using the basic or demo version you will not be able to create your character ahead of time. I think you will be able to create inside Farnaby's session, as he has the full/ultimate liscence. If you have a standard FGU liscence i think you would still need to join to create a character or own the correct dlc required to play pf2 inorder to create the character ahead of time. As to the password i think everything you need was in Farnaby's email.
    Thanks
    Otter

Hi few questions:
    1. Why cant i create a character in the fantasy ground (i did it in Dnd 5e), it seems i am missing some modules? will we create our characters in our 1st meeting?
    2. How does team speak works? How do i find the relevant group? do i need to sign up?
    3. How you will inform us which sever will host the game and its password?

regards

Itamar

Thread Information