DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Learning (Stealing) from other rule sets.....

I am not sure if there is an official 'new feature request' tracker or anything, so I figured I would post this here and get some discussion started at least.

One issue that pops up all the time in our games is players not being able to effectively control their pets, or NPCs, etc.. They only way they can even move the token on a map is if the GM allows all players to see from the point of view of any friendly tokens they click on, and in many cases this is undesirable. So you have the Artificer moving his character to the spot and telling the GM "Move my defender here!" over and over. They also have to have the GM physically assign the pets initiative, and make it one less than the player since if they are the same they don't always sort into who goes first correctly. And if another combatant has that number, things get even weirder.

Now, for those of you who have used the Savage Worlds rulesets, you know they handle NPCs and henchmen/pets fantastic. You can take any actor on the combat tracker and drag it right onto a player (or NPC for that matter). They get assigned underneath it as a group. This allows that player to control them as they can their own character token, and combat tracker effects. It also doesn't give them a unique initiative, but goes down the line, using each one after the player (or leader).

Why is this not in 5E?

Could it be?
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by i3ullseye View Post
    I am not sure if there is an official 'new feature request' tracker or anything, so I figured I would post this here and get some discussion started at least.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks!
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Thread Information