FG Spreadshirt Swag

Players Can't See Tokens

I was running A Pathfinder game when one of my players announced that she couldn't see her token or that of some of the other players, two of my other players confirmed they too were having this issue. I could see all tokens, and 1 of my other players could see all the tokens. I'm not sure how to fix this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you see it again, can you provide the log files from both the GM and the player right after it happens?
    You can grab the logs by typing /console, then pressing the Compile Logs button.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi - I'm also getting this issue.

Summary:
    Players log in but their portraits are not visible and remain so. Thus token on map are blank.
    This is only for some players not all - their portraits are present in the host file and their local file.

Ruleset(s):
    AD&D 2E

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign:
    New Campaign

Extensions/Themes:
    None

Modules Loaded:
    Core plus Complete X series plus A0 Darkshelf Quarry

Operating System / Language Setting:
    Win 10, US English

Can you also attach your log files as noted by Moon Wizard in the post above yours.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Had this same issue with one player Sunday night, but did not get their logs. There were 2 characters that they could not see consistently, like when we went from one map to the next to the next. Will see if we cannot get logs the next time it occurs (if it occurs again).

When you go from one map to the next be sure to place the tokens on the new map from the CT and not just drag from one map to another.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Normally when I "drag" players from one map to the next, I really mean I grab the Faction icon at the bottom of the Combat Tracker, but that's a good distinction, because when things are not taken from the Combat Tracker, there are screwy associations and things just won't work right.

Invisible Tokens

I can't see any tokens or my own player portrait.
    Attached Files Attached Files

From your logs, there are a bunch of file sharing violations as FG is trying to access files in the FG data directory.

Do you have some sort of file synching software, such as OneDrive or DropBox, that includes your FG data folder?

Also, it looks like you installed outside the default data folder usually specified, and placed the data folder within "Program Files (x86)", which has more restricted permissions in Windows. You can possibly edit the permissions on that folder to allow Everyone to have Full Control.

For the easiest experience, it might be best to uninstall, and reinstall from scratch and use the default directories that were originally provided before you changed them:
    App Folder - C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\
    Data Folder - C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information