STAR TREK 2d20

How much automation in CSC and HG?

Hope that title makes sense. For example, in CSC I assume items can be dragged onto character sheets and updates will occur? Thanks.
    M

Quote Originally Posted by littleo View Post
    Hope that title makes sense. For example, in CSC I assume items can be dragged onto character sheets and updates will occur? Thanks.
    M
    You sure can click and drag onto character's inventory. If the CSC item is updated though you would need to delete and redrag it over to get the changes. Same goes with HG once MBM is finished coding it all.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by littleo View Post
    M
    Hi,

That's a good question, the issue is CSC has quite a lot, all weapons and damage types/traits are supported, all armour/equipment that modifies stats should do, but like Xargun has found recently found, more 'rules' written in the description, so requires custom coding to look for those items.

As for HG, that's the focus of the next releases to add more and more. You should see there's an update coming soon.

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information