DICE PACKS BUNDLE

AD&D 2E Rime of the Frostmaiden

FG License: Ultimate FGU
    Game System: Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2e

Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: Wed 6pm
    If new game, planned start date: Session 0 (Character Creation/Meet & Greet) Feb 3 2021
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 3-4 hours
    (We try to end by 10 pm PST earlier if the narrative dictates a proper stopping point. Sessions can go longer if its an important encounter. Either way I'm very flexible about player attendance requirements)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 (this can be +/- 10% either way depending on if the party is in town or on the road, I tend to lean into more Role Play)
    Number of Players in game & needed: 7 in game currently (some players cant make every session) so I'd like to add 1 to 2
    Character starting level & equipment: 1 Rolled Starting Wealth or Campaign Starter Pack
    Character restrictions: None

About Me:
    I have been playing AD&D2E for about 25 years.
    I have played Pathfinder, C&C and AD&D 2E on Fantasy Grounds, I have written countless modules and converted 3 official books.
    I am very familiar with Fantasy grounds and as such always welcome those who are new to the platform.
    I do not mind helping people learn how to use Fantasy Grounds.

About My games:
    Dark with Horror Elements
    Adult Language
    Some Adult Content (I don't role play these scenes but situations do exist, I use the fade to black method)
    Very Consistent. In the 4 years that I have been DMing on Fantasy Grounds I rarely cancel games.

Alterations:
    I have taken some liberties to change what is needed to make this campaign work in 2E and to make it fit my "living world".
    I have successfully adapted many pathfinder quests to 2E this is my first attempt at a 5E module.
    The current party just finished up a 2 year game and I'm looking to add 1 to 2 relaxed and easy going players to my game.

You should join if:
    You enjoy a gritty dark campaign setting and don't have DM trust issues.
    You are open minded to other players character concepts.
    You are not a rules layer.
    You do not have issues with adult subject matter (mostly language, Average player age is above 40 we tend to swear a lot).

I have a module that outlines which optional rules are in play from the various books as well as a few of my house rules.
    Here is how character creation is handled in my campaigns:

Attributes

All players will roll their stats. There is no points buy.

Players will roll 4d6d1 when creating a character.

The player will roll for their attributes 7 times and pick the highest 6 rolls then assign as desired.

In the event that the player does not meet the requirements to pick a desired class due to low rolls, they may do the following:

* Assign attributes with the highest stats being allocated in most demanding stat requirements, then set those numbers to the required number for the class.
    * Roll all dice again. This may be done up to 3 times, each time the player may not pick previously rolled stats. On the third attempt the player must take whatever is rolled.

After stats are assigned the player may lower any attribute by 2 points to raise another by 1. No stat can be dropped below 9, and no attribute can be raised above the racial maximum using this method. (Note no stat can be dropped below a class requirement either).

Experience

Bonus Experience will be decided at the start of the campaign by the DM. Either all players get it or none of them. No player will have this advantage just because they rolled well.

All races with penalties to experience will be enforced.

Starting Wealth

Players can either take a campaign starter pack or opt for their starting wealth (rolled) and select their own gear. This must be decided Before rolling for gold.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Interested in your post, looking for a group. Wed is perfect for me. Experienced in over 2 decades of D&D, AGE: over 40. Please send me a reply.

Update: This Game is Currently Full
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Thread Information