5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

anyone wanna play?

I've always loved dnd I'm just waiting for a more role-play type of game I live in California I think its pacific time and I don't care if the game has my=tg content of rick and Morty i love both and I've already got several characters lined up such as m favorite a Aarakocra rouge sao im ready to go just waiting for a campaign I have the demo version of fantasy grounds but ill pay for the other one once I get a game if you don't use fantasy grounds I also use and beyond but I think fantasy grounds is better im available on the weekends and some week days 300 to 900 California time text me if you know someone or are someone who wants to play. thank you !!! (dm me if interested)
    Last edited by vinnyk06; January 22nd, 2021 at 02:14.

Welcome to the FG forums!

Assuming you want to play with Fantasy Grounds, it would be good if you provide more information to potential GMs looking for players. Provide a little bit of background - which RPG systems you'd like to play, when you're available (including your time zone), what type of game you're looking for (your preferred RPG style, e.g. comnbat heavy, role-play heavy, etc.). The more details you provide, the better chance you have of getting a game that you'll enjoy.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also, its probably never a good idea to put your phone number in ANY open forum. Let people know they can dm you if they want it.

Thread Information