FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Level 4 has been added to the link included in the 2nd post of the thread.

i had to tinker a bit on this one due to the multiple rooms and caves overlapping. In the spirit of keeping everything onto one map (did not want to make a second or third maps for a piece of cave or a room here and there), i have added these parts on the side with letters to show what goes where if that makes sense, also similar lettering are included inside the map when a corridor is just going under a room or another corridor.

I could not find a better way to achieve that but If you have ideas or you know other ways of doing this, feel free to share and i ll be happy to make changes and learn for next time...

The usual 3 meal course (Jpeg, XML and DD files). I leave filling the content of each room for whoever is going to run it. However doors, secret passage, stairs and few other bits are there though.

Also... this is already pushing DD to its limits due to its shear size (the Jpeg is 8000x12800 in 100PPI and 10 foot per square) meaning this is not a FG approved map due to its size and the obvious amount of LOS included is not helping but it s working when i tested it.

Enjoy.

I was trying to figure out what to do with the stock maps and this is way better. Very Nice Indeed!

Since this thread is alive again, just thought I'd advertise that I've recently added new maps to my Google drive, and as my party is now really branching out through the dungeon, will be adding a bunch more over the coming weeks.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...li?usp=sharing

So, I'm looking at getting Dungeondraft to work on some of these maps that haven't been posted yet. What kind of learning curve does it have? Am I going to be working on it for year before I get the first new map done?

Also, what assets are you guys using? I'd like to try to get fairly close to your completed maps so the players don't get too confused or misled by changing details. After all, Arden Vul has some pretty distinctive architectural styles, and it would only be fair that they are clued in to what might be up ahead as the tunnel style changes.

Quote Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
    So, I'm looking at getting Dungeondraft to work on some of these maps that haven't been posted yet. What kind of learning curve does it have? Am I going to be working on it for year before I get the first new map done?

Also, what assets are you guys using? I'd like to try to get fairly close to your completed maps so the players don't get too confused or misled by changing details. After all, Arden Vul has some pretty distinctive architectural styles, and it would only be fair that they are clued in to what might be up ahead as the tunnel style changes.
    i don t personally use any asset outside DD. I guess i should use the past tense since i don t use it anymore.

there s a lot out there for DD though, forgotten adventures is very good and provide a full integration. Baileywiki is also a good source of asset and has great tutorial videos.

Thread Information