5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Star Wars: Just Another Survey

Some material from our campaign. If you are interested in joining have a look here.

Here are a few character tokens.
    Last edited by Dominio; June 10th, 2007 at 21:54.

Very nice, I'm very tempted... When is the game held?

Secondly,.. how did you put a portrait in the chat box?
    Always keep it in perspective!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin
    Secondly,.. how did you put a portrait in the chat box?
    Icons can be incorporated as part of message. See https://fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/chatwindow.xcp.

If you so choose, you could script your ruleset to deliver every player message with an icon from the player automatically.

Thanks but the explainations there are beyond me.
    Could you provide me with an exemple so that I can figure it out?
    Always keep it in perspective!

I'm with you Kenshin, I'd like to make it so my player's picture pops up every time thier character speaks, but reading that link makes my ears burn. To me, "buffer" means a charge-balanced solution that minimizes pH changes in chemistry.

Anybody have a simple "Here, cut this and paste it into the dll.d20 text box" or something similar for us non-programmers who'll make a solid effort at least?

Yea, this game is pretty good. I can know, I've been there since session 1.
    Play? Yes DM? No Days: Sat Time: 8:00-18:00 CET, Weekdays bi-weekly Time: 14:00 - 20:00

Quote Originally Posted by valhallan
    I'm with you Kenshin, I'd like to make it so my player's picture pops up every time thier character speaks, but reading that link makes my ears burn. To me, "buffer" means a charge-balanced solution that minimizes pH changes in chemistry.

Anybody have a simple "Here, cut this and paste it into the dll.d20 text box" or something similar for us non-programmers who'll make a solid effort at least?
    https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6549

Thread Information