Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Must have Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nope

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 but I adjust to my players
    Number of Players in game & needed: have 2 from my last group, want 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: Core Books only please I am kinda old school so no monsters as races please.

Details of your scenario:I run a story based game and will adjust to my party. If the party likes the roleplay aspect of it then there will be more of that. We will be starting at first level with a group of characters investigating the dissapearance of a young woman who has moved to Baldur's Gate. I will fill you in on the rest of the info when we talk about your character background and concept. Please PM me if you are interested and we can talk about it. I am really looking for people who will play the game as a team with the rest of the party. Also all of us our older folks so looking for a certain level of maturity (even though we are going to play a "let's pretend" game about fire breathing lizards).

I am interested. I also have a friend who can join us who has also been looking for a group. We are both relatively new to 5E, but looking to learn and have fun. We live in PST, so the time zone shouldn't be an issue.

Hey! Are you still looking for players for your Wednesday night game? I'm in Arizona, so we hover around CST depending on the time of year. I'm 50, so I definitely fit the older maturity (will be 51 in February). Hope to hear from you.

Tim

Thread Information