5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Great Weapon Fighting

Can FG handle the Great Weapon Fighting fighter trait that lets you re-roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die? I tried adding brutal 2 to properties but didn't notice any effect.

No, not currently. It's on the short list of features for 5E to add.

My dev time on 5E has slowed somewhat as we have begun big push towards Unity port. So, I'm trying to group features/issues into chunks I tackle every couple weeks in the beta.

Regards,
    JPG

Looking forward to this fix! Right now, my fighter has to roll, reroll, reroll and then I have to apply the damage. This will get things streamlined again!

Hi guys. I saw Great Weapon fighting rerolls had been implemented.
    Can't find it in the wiki. Can I have some guidance on how to set it up in my character sheet ?

Thanks

EDIT: After digging through the patch notes. I found it ! For anyone interested, you can add "Reroll 2" to your weapon properties (or ", Reroll 2" if you have other properties already), and it will automatically give you the rerolled value. to fighters out there, enjoy !
    Last edited by Artaron; November 23rd, 2014 at 11:51.

"Reroll 2" doesn't work for me in 5th dnd. I have tried it several different ways thinking maybe the spelling was wrong but I can't seem to make it work. Is there some special module I need to add?
    Last edited by keeperofsouls; October 17th, 2015 at 07:33.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th
    DM: The Chronos Chronic (completed, characters deaths 17th), Elemental Evil (Completed: Victory), A Shift in Domains, Shadows of Power,and Our Fractured Masks.

Hi keeperofsouls,
    Here is a shot of a weapon in my campaign. "Reroll 2" works as designed.

Attachment 11373

See the screenshot attached; if you still can't get it to work then post back here.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you that was helpful.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5th
    DM: The Chronos Chronic (completed, characters deaths 17th), Elemental Evil (Completed: Victory), A Shift in Domains, Shadows of Power,and Our Fractured Masks.

Is this only working with Beta releases or is it permanent in the actual official version?

whiteTiki: Adventurers League Player
    Experience: 10 years; DM and Player
    Games: D&D, Pathfinder, World of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by whiteTiki View Post
    Is this only working with Beta releases or is it permanent in the actual official version?
    It is working on the current version.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information