DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Cannot find pregenerated "Traps" in Starfinder NPCs-List

Hi,

i'm once again unsure if i'm just stupid, or if i'm missing something. I believe (but i'm not 100% sure) that i found some "Traps" with CR like 1/2, 1, 2 and such in the "NPCs" selection - but for some reason i cannot find those anymore. Am i somehow mistaken and i created them for some testing by my own, or am i looking in the wrong place for them? If i google for it i see some threads arguing, if the "trap sheet is usefull or not", but not "where to find it" .

Again my regards for all your help!

Mordred

They are in the Core Rulebook. Use the drop down at the top of the NPC window. You can type in "trap" and it will sort them out
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

That's the "fun" part. I thought so myself, because i saw traps before i bought any rulebooks - but if i switch to "Core" or search for "trap" i cannot find anything at all. For e.g. the filter to "Core" looks like that for some reason (as if the "traps" were deleted?)

https://prnt.sc/xb0vvd

I already tried un-/loading the core module again and started a new campaign - in both ways the "traps" are missing for some reason.

Now, that's not THAT bad, since i can recreate them on my own but i was hoping that i do not have to do that .
    Last edited by masterqgj; January 20th, 2021 at 18:04.

I can confirm, there are no pregenerated traps in the CRB. Only traps I could find are the ones that are part of Adventures.
    But I do definetly remember them being there.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thank you for the report. I will let the dev know they are missing
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by masterqgj View Post
    Hi,

i'm once again unsure if i'm just stupid, or if i'm missing something. I believe (but i'm not 100% sure) that i found some "Traps" with CR like 1/2, 1, 2 and such in the "NPCs" selection - but for some reason i cannot find those anymore. Am i somehow mistaken and i created them for some testing by my own, or am i looking in the wrong place for them? If i google for it i see some threads arguing, if the "trap sheet is usefull or not", but not "where to find it" .

Again my regards for all your help!

Mordred
    I have updated the CRB adding the traps to the NPC list.
    The update has been submitted for update.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thanks for updaten the CRB and keeping us up 2 date

Thread Information