DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Instructions for using the Lifepath / Backstory tables

Hi,

Are there instructions on how to use the Lifepath / Backstory tables? I have just had a look at my old Forbidden Lands "Legends & Adventures" booklet and it contains a 13 step guide on how to use the tables for that game. I am assuming that Vaesen has a similar guide but I have not been able to find it in the ruleset. Have I missed it or is it something that could be added to the Player's reference manual?

Thanks,
    Bracken

Hi bracken,
    Yes, there is instruction how to use the Lifepath tables the same way as in Forbidden Lands. It seems during compilation of the reference manual this page was missed (I put it as last chapter in Player's module). Now I think it will be better to move it to the "Your Character" section for convenience.

I will push it along with the other hotfixes we prepare for Vaesen. Apologies for that overlook, it will be sorted fast.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks, Valyar.

I am hoping to get time to set up a few characters and run through some mock encounters later today so that I can learn how the player sheet and combat tracker automation hangs together. Really looking forward to trying Vaesen out with my group in a few weeks time.

I added the life path page to the player's reference manual and moved it to Chapter 2, so players can see it easily (my players totally missed the sidebar and the tables when we were doing some basic playtests using the PDF, therefore I think chapter 2 is suitable place ).
    Will push it as part of the 1.1 hotfix.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information