DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issue with Paint Layers not showing on image

Howdy,

So I have a map I imported and drew on it using the Paint tool to draw things for the players and they were able to see it, it worked just fine and I never had an issue for months.

My computer crashed and I had reinstall FGU and remake the map.
    Now, I am doing the same thing but for some reason, whenever I log out and come back in, the Painting layers do not show.

I've tried clicking on the Visible to cycle through all 3 options but no luck.
    I do not have LOS or anything else on this map, it is a country map with boundaries drawn on it basically.

I've redrawn them twice now since they disappeared on me - it is incredibly frustrating and I am not seeing a solution.

I've attached a picture. The highlighted Painting layer is the one in question, though the 2 above it also do not show up.
    Meanwhile, the 2 I have set on Invisible do show up without any issues.

Any help is appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can you please load your campaign folder contents into a file sharing service such as DropBox; and provide a link to us for that campaign?
    Also, please provide a reference to this thread, as well as the name of the image, when you provide the link.

I'd like to be able to look at the data locally; and possibly pass on to the image features developer to review.

Regards,
    JPG

Hey there,

I sent you a message with a link to Google Drive with the files in it. Just making sure you received it and are able to access it.

Thanks!

Thanks for the campaign files. I've forwarded to our developer, @cpinder, to take a look at it when he gets a moment.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information