FG Spreadshirt Swag

Awarding Hero Points

Does anyone know if there is a way to award hero points easily, like a /heropoint command?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Tell the players they've gained a hero point. Let them add it themselves.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

My players are all old and have the deafened condition now I suppose if they forget it will be their own fault
    Still, a command to distribute and maybe reset hero points would be cool. Or maybe just have hero points listed on the party sheet?
    It is no biggie though, I am sure there are more important things. I just wondered if there was an easier way to manage them.

Actually, if someone picks up the development of the hero point deck then it may need something different anyway..

https://paizo.com/products/btq024ut?...ero-Point-Deck

as GM you also have access to all the character sheets, so you can just manually add the HP's to their character sheet yourself - I know it's an inelegant solution, but it would work

I have it in the back of my mind to do something like the Savage Worlds "Bennies" sometime in the future - have an indicator on the PC portrait on the top-left of the desktop as to how many hero points they currently have, and allow allocation of bennies either through the portrait and/or the Party Sheet. It's way down in the priorities at present.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes, something like the way savage worlds handles bennies would probably be ideal, but I agree with you that there are probably better things to do first. In the meantime, I can follow Kermit's suggestion

Thread Information