Starfinder Playlist

Thread: City Maps

City Maps

Hi

I make maps for my own campaign but they are usually a bit on the large side. I have split one of the maps into small chunks showing individual shops and other buildings.
    I have attached them to this thread in case anyone finds them useful.

Also attached is a couple of sample images

Regards

Caroline
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Absolutely brilliant. Keep up the great work. Thank you so much.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

It would be rude of me not say 'very nice', even though I told you to do this ages ago

These are very nice and useful! Thank you for these!!

Blog Entries
    Really like the style. The doors and windows are clear to understand, but still very thematic. Hope to see more of you work. Just post it in this thread and then I can sticky the whole thread in the resources post.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthag View Post
    Hi

I make maps for my own campaign but they are usually a bit on the large side. I have split one of the maps into small chunks showing individual shops and other buildings.
    I have attached them to this thread in case anyone finds them useful.

Also attached is a couple of sample images

Regards

Caroline
    These are great. What apps do you use? I am new to FG but have started to create my first map, it's an island but would love to learn how to create room tiles as well. Could you recommend any tutorials to get me started?
    Cheers

Hi

I'm not going to be very helpful to you sorry. I just use photoshop and have never used anything else. In regards to tutorials, I can't help with that either, never watched any. Apologies for not being very helpful but have fun making maps

Great work! Thanks for sharing with everyone..

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information