5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    So, I have an odd error....I got the 5e specific Coin Flip extension from the forge. I am the DM and have it enabled. Myself and four of my players don't have a problem with it at all. My wife (and one other player) get the attached error everytime they try to use it -- and nothing happens for them, just the console error. Any ideas on how to fix/resolve this?

Attachment 49713

My players LOVE this extension by the way! Thank you in advance for your time!
    Hello SmackDaddy, going to need some more information. As damned stated, do the two players having issues on the same FG build. Please note that I have only every test/used the extension on FGU.

If you do the /console command, you will see the Compile Logs button. The logs of two players and yourself, would be very valuable to see what if any differences there might be causing the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SAVeira View Post
    Hello SmackDaddy, going to need some more information. As damned stated, do the two players having issues on the same FG build. Please note that I have only every test/used the extension on FGU.

If you do the /console command, you will see the Compile Logs button. The logs of two players and yourself, would be very valuable to see what if any differences there might be causing the problem.
    I will try and get that next session when both are connected. Thank you.

I have the dm logs and the logs of one of the players where every time they try and do the coin flip, it produces and error (every time) and no result ever shows in the chat. As the DM I don't see (or get) the error. Let me know if there's anything further you need.

fgu_logs_20211105 player.zip
    fgu_logs_20211105 - dm.zip

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Are these two players on the same FG build?
    check Chat when they connect to your server.
    Yes, all players are on the same build. The message before this I replied with some logs. The player's machine having the issue is my wife's machine, so anything I would need to do to assist in providing more information, just let me know. Thanks.

I am looking at the logs currently. Currently dealing with an emergency for a client at work. Hope that I will have free time next weekend to go in depth.

I am looking at the logs currently. Currently dealing with an emergency for a client at work. Hope that I will have free time next weekend to go in depth.
    Thank you very much for your time.

Just a note to SmackDaddy, still investigating.

Just a note to SmackDaddy, still investigating.
    Thank you very much for the update. I have been checking daily and didn't want to be a pest

Hello SmackDaddy,

Sorry about delay. Had been rebuilding three computers. Long story.

Anyway, I have been through your logs, and I am still unsure what could be causing your issue. However, I did notice that I have some code that the deprecated actor manager calls. So, I have updated all the version of Coin Flip.

Now, it will be a while before the latest version goes live on the Forge. A couple of days tops. Also, I do not think it will solve your issue, but your never know. Might suggest that your players with the problem check their extensions and remove it, then let the updated version be installed.

Anyway, let me know if the problem remains. If it is still there, then I will try to enlist from help of other users of the Ruleset Wizard. That is what I used to help code the extension.

Thread Information