Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Coin Flip 2.0

This is the first extension that I have ever created. It is an extension for CoreRPG that adds a coin (a penny) to the dice row. When clicked the coin is flipped with either heads or tails been show in the chat.

Now listed on the Forge:

Created with use of the Ruleset Wizard.

CoreRPG Screenshot.png

2021-01-20:
    Updated extension to be a more universal. Not limited to only CoreRPG.

2021-02-26
    Updated extension so there are multiple versions so the coin's location on the bottom is different depending on the ruleset. Also you can now just type "/flip" into the Chat and it will do the coin flip.

2021-10-31
    Posted Forge links for extensions.

2022-09-06
    Update to new universal extension that will allow Coin to move around the desktop as well let one select type of coin to use.
    Last edited by SAVeira; September 6th, 2022 at 20:19. Reason: Forge Update.

Nice Job! Thanks for sharing it.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

This could be very useful in a game that uses coin flips often. As madman said, ty for sharing!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

ok, probably I'm the only one having this issue...I downloaded the extension in the right folder but it cannot be activated in the launcher screen.

I just don't see the extension...sorry about that!

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    ok, probably I'm the only one having this issue...I downloaded the extension in the right folder but it cannot be activated in the launcher screen.

I just don't see the extension...sorry about that!
    First, which ruleset are you attempting to use it with? It was designed to be used with CoreRPG. It would not show for another ruleset. I have updated the extension so it will not be hardcoded to only CoreRPG.

Beware, it does not work in all rulesets.

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    5e, FGU 4.0.7
    Should be able to see the latest version. Please note that you will need to move the penny's location as 5E shift the normal dice over and this extension was created for CoreRPG.

Please note that I have updated extension. So, there are multiple versions so the coin's location on the bottom is different depending on the ruleset.

Also, you can now just type "/flip" into the Chat and it will do the coin flip.

Before anyone asks, there is no version for Savage Worlds as much I would like one as my code does not appear to work with that ruleset.
    Last edited by SAVeira; February 26th, 2021 at 19:18. Reason: Typo

So, I have an odd error....I got the 5e specific Coin Flip extension from the forge. I am the DM and have it enabled. Myself and four of my players don't have a problem with it at all. My wife (and one other player) get the attached error everytime they try to use it -- and nothing happens for them, just the console error. Any ideas on how to fix/resolve this?

coinflip_client_error.png

My players LOVE this extension by the way! Thank you in advance for your time!

Thread Information