DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Effect that gives resistance for a set number of attacks before wearing off?

In my campaign I have a concoction that has been that allows the user to gain resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, slashing for a short amount of time. I am trying to figure out a way to implement it so that after a certain amount of hits/uses it goes away.

Any thoughts/ideas on how to implement this effect?

Thanks in advance

There is no automatic way for FG to work out how many hits something takes. You could add a number of uses in preparation mode and have the player tick off each use as and when needed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It would be much easier to set it to last for number of rounds instead of hits, though that would increase the power.

Yep, I can see how to do it with setting rounds of effect I was just hoping the bigger brains out there would perhaps know of a way to make it happen out of the attacks that hit. The preparation model sounds like the best workaround though, thanks Zacchaeus

Thread Information