5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Party Sheet - Show GM Rolls

Noticed sometime ago (maybe 2 months?) the Show/Hide GM Rolls button (eye) built into the Party Sheet (bottom left corner - when "Chat: Show GM rolls" in the options is turned on) stopped working. Figured it would have been patched at some point but now I'm not sure based on my searches that its even been brought up.

Currently I just keep the Options menu open so I can turn it on and off when needed but I'd love to get the screen real estate back since its built into the Party Sheet.

Is this happening to anyone else or a known issue I just couldn't find?

This is working for me. (see image)

Do you have any extensions installed? Which ruleset are you using?

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pathfinder 2e

And I only have a couple of background Theme's in the extension folder. Removed them to see if that had an effect and updated, it didn't.

Moon Wizard was asking if you had extensions loaded in the campaign. That is when you select the campaign and before you click start are any extensions checked in the list of extensions. If you have any checked (including themes) uncheck them before starting the campaign to see if the problem persists.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Problem remains. No extensions selected.

And as mentioned above, it'll work when using the options menu. It just doesn't work from the party sheet button.

Based on that image I had a thought. Turns out, it's going to be user error in terms of the intention of that button and it is working as intended (presumably). When I initiate a roll from the party sheet it toggles the visibility correctly. But if I initiate a roll manually with the dice or from a monster stat block the roll adheres to the overall setting of visibility set in the settings.

Yes, the option to show GM rolls or not is a global setting which affects all rolls made by the DM. The eye icon on the party sheet will override the overall setting and can be used to show or hide rolls depending on the global setting. There’s a similar eye icon on tables. So the DM has the flexibility to show or hide all rolls or only certain ones.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information