DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Merging multiple personal made "mods" from separate campaigns

I was an idiot and had 3 campaigns running. I designed each campaign within that campaign itself until I saw here the value of creating a development campaign.

My question is, can I export all custom magic items and custom spells from each of the campaigns each into their own mod AND THEN somehow "extract" them so I can build and export one magic mod that I can use in each campaign from one source?

It seems like it should be simple, but I am not seeing a way to extract them.
    I can see both mods, load them and see the list of items.

You’ll need to export your items from each campaign into separate modules. Then create a new campaign and open each module in turn and copy all the items into the campaign. Then export from that campaign into yet another module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you sir. I guess I was looking for a one click way and I didn't even think of what should have been obvious. I just dragged them all over individually and I now have 1 repository now.
    Thank you again Zacchaeus for taking the time to answer our questions.

Thread Information