5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: WLD (Spoliers)

WLD (Spoliers)

Our WLD game last night. This is where we ended for the night as the party battles a host of demons. Most the 'little' ones are dead but the big ones are still around. They have an Astral Deva Angle and 2 Hound Archon's helping them.

There are 2 blade barrier's up ( the arrow and the draw line on the left), a reverse gravity (where the upside down dwarf is at), and a stinking cloud (hand drawn area to the left of the dwarf).

rv

That's a pretty big game! How's performance?
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Not too bad. It was a little choppy on my side. This was with voip (skype) running as well.

One guy disconnected about 8 times but hes ALWAYS had connection issues. I think he is using wireless and he's very worried about security so has fw's and not sure what else running. He was dropped from skype about as much as from FG.

Everything else ran smooth. I LOVE the drag and drop attacks... one of those demons has 10 attack a round!

rv

Ok sorry to show off a bit but I'm SO happy with having 2 monitors for FG again!

And yes, I bought a 2nd monitor JUST for FG. I turn it off when not running the game so my family is not confused with multipule monitors.

Here is how the game was. Notice how the map and init tracker are on top of each other? That drives me CRAZY. I have to keep pulling up one or the other to the top. Add in personalities and such and I was always dragging things around to make room.

So I went out and bought a 21" flat screen (it sounds expensive but I bought a brand I never heard of... Sceptre. About $150 after a $50 rebate). Now I stretch Fg across both monitors and it looks like the 2nd image. SO much better.

The difference is amazing, isnt it? I figured out a couple weeks ago how to use my dual monitors to max effect....wow....soooo nice
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    Ok sorry to show off a bit but I'm SO happy with having 2 monitors for FG again!

And yes, I bought a 2nd monitor JUST for FG. I turn it off when not running the game so my family is not confused with multipule monitors.

Here is how the game was. Notice how the map and init tracker are on top of each other? That drives me CRAZY. I have to keep pulling up one or the other to the top. Add in personalities and such and I was always dragging things around to make room.

So I went out and bought a 21" flat screen (it sounds expensive but I bought a brand I never heard of... Sceptre. About $150 after a $50 rebate). Now I stretch Fg across both monitors and it looks like the 2nd image. SO much better.
    Hate and rage...that is all you get from this end... jk

*sighs* Oh to have a desktop system again...and I sooo know what's gonna be in my office (if I ever get one again)...

Looks awesome bud...
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

That's pretty nice I know some people have problems with using FG across two monitors, or even with moving FG to the secondary monitor, because some graphics cards don't provide the same DirectX acceleration features to both video outs. Are you using two graphics cards or running one dual-head?

I used two monitors for just normal work for a long time, until my secondary monitor flamed out. However, I arranged their virtual relationship diagonally, so to move from one monitor to the other, you moved through the corner of the respective screen instead of the whole edge. I found that otherwise, I would end up clicking on stuff shown on the wrong monitor.

One card, dual-head. I had problems with it when I was running 2 monitors before but I've upgraded my vid card since then. Now I have no problems stretching across both monitors.

I used to use 2 monitors at work but now I'm up to 3 and a laptop at the same time. Kinda crazy. Once you get used to having 2 monitors at work you can never go back.

rv

Which graphics card are you using. I'm thinking about going dual-head on 2 monitors now that I've seen your example.
    Nice setup btw.

Thanks!

Hmm, I'll have to check when I get home.

rv

Thread Information