DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Thank you so much for keeping development active on these products!

Not a superimortant suggestion here, but more something I find counterintuitive:

You cannot change Attribute / Skill numbers while in the action tab, but have to go to the main tab. I get it. Just go to the main tab. But when you can see the numbers and cannot change them... yeah.. that was confusing for a while, until I understood why.

Perhaps make that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Not a superimortant suggestion here, but more something I find counterintuitive:

You cannot change Attribute / Skill numbers while in the action tab, but have to go to the main tab. I get it. Just go to the main tab. But when you can see the numbers and cannot change them... yeah.. that was confusing for a while, until I understood why.

Perhaps make that possible?
    The rationale behind this was for the combat tab to contain things that are adjustable during combat. Attributes/Skills is something you do outside of combat and they are there to make rolls and reference so no tab switching is happening during action moments. But I can easily make the numbers in CT editable.

I wonder if someone else has the same thought and desire?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I would vote to make numbers always editable, unless there is a pressing reason not to, wherever they are.

Cheers,

Simon

(and thanks for doing this ruleset! I hope there are more pre made mysteries on the way? I'm not a homebrew DM so this could really limit the ruleset's longevity for me if not, I'm afraid)

Alright, I will make the Stats/Skills editable in the Combat tab.

In regards to the product development - when there is new content for Vaesen and Free League wants us to put it on Fantasy Grounds, we will make it happen in no time

That great to hear! Thank you!

Still really impressed with the module.

Minor thing - a quick remove button on the combat tracker for mobs would be great for when they are killed / downed - there might be a way to do this already that I don't know but if not... it would be handy

Quote Originally Posted by Frail Realities View Post
    Still really impressed with the module.

Minor thing - a quick remove button on the combat tracker for mobs would be great for when they are killed / downed - there might be a way to do this already that I don't know but if not... it would be handy
    Hi Frail Realities, the standard approach is right-click and then "Delete Item" from the 7 o'clock menu item. Does this meet your need or you look into alternative way to remove from CT?

I used to use a 'Blood' splatter module which, when the NPC was reduced to zero hits popped up a button on the tracker that deleted them and added a blood spatter where they died (you could even set the colour) - it was great. I recognise it was a module but having an easy pop up that was 'remove token?' was a great 'quality of life' addition.

As I say it's minor thing. The module might still exist (I admit I haven't looked) - Vaesen brought me back to FG, so I should probably be less lazy about it now I think about it!

What is this module? This is functionality of Savage Worlds ruleset actually and I am not familiar with extension that is doing that. Are we talking about the same?

Thread Information