FG Spreadshirt Swag

Modifiers and Effects

Do you guys use these at all? I find it a bit cumbersome to have to open half a dozen windows to do stuff - especially when you can't move nothing off screen. Any ideas? Suggestions?

Xargun

My players do a mix. Some grab from the MOD button, others are good enough with the rules to calculate in their head and just update the Modifier box. As far as where it is located I think it is hard programmed into the Core functions of Fantasy Grounds as it seems to be hidden up there in all of the rulesets I play..

As most of my players and me have 2 or more screens we use the modifiers allot both those in the ruleset and custom made ones.

i also use effects as much as i can takes a bit getting used to but worth it in the long run.

most often we calc in our head and adjust die directly

Quote Originally Posted by Ramid View Post
    As most of my players and me have 2 or more screens we use the modifiers allot both those in the ruleset and custom made ones.

i also use effects as much as i can takes a bit getting used to but worth it in the long run.
    What does having 2 screens matter ? I also have 2 screens, but you cannot pop out windows in FGU.

Xargun

True but you can resize FGU to expand to more screens so having the various windows inside the traveller FGU open i tend to use screen 1 to open maps and npc sheeets screen 2 for the combat tracker as well as effects and modifiers screen 3 usually contains stuff i don't have in FGU like pdf's. One player i have uses a large.

It would be great if you could Lock windows to a location inside the FG gui or as you say open them out of panel

But like i said it takes getting used to

Thread Information