So my daughter (12) has formed a group of friends to play DnD and she has a Co-DM that runs the sessions with her. I thought it was a very unique approach and I have been thinking about it for several weeks. I have an ongoing campaign story that is mostly homebrew and spans high fantasy to sci-fi elements. I have some very ambitious ideas and concepts but am lacking the time. I would like to find a similarly minded individual that can assist with the following:
1. Have a weekly brainstorming and working session building out long-range story arcs and world-building. I have a World Anvil account and would like to upload and build out the world/universe on there as well
2. Generate maps, encounters, npcs, magic items for the story.
3. Run and participate in the sessions playing the various NPC characters that the party may encounter and travel with them at times.

A discussion in the beginning regarding if we should build it in such a way for future publication and/or turn it into a live play session is important. I am not leaning that way but if we create some awesome content we should probably be prepared to publish and share it. Anyway, this is probably on of the weirdest LFG requests on here but I wanted to share my idea and see if there was interest. PM me here or on Discord at Aster #7618