STAR TREK 2d20

Super sneaky Beta release

Is there going to be a super sneaky preview/test of the LOS and light source / ranged vision released in dev/test ?

Have I missed an update ?

There's been no updates on the forums, or in the FG newsletter, regarding this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The video for the light source preview looked so rad I could barely deal with it. Was there an option for setting the RGB value of the light sources planned? I thought I might have seen one in the video but it wasn't mentioned. My campaign (like many) uses a ton of caves/dark ruins/desolate forests and this dynamic lighting will be such a boon to the vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by robojosh View Post
    The video for the light source preview looked so rad I could barely deal with it. Was there an option for setting the RGB value of the light sources planned? I thought I might have seen one in the video but it wasn't mentioned. My campaign (like many) uses a ton of caves/dark ruins/desolate forests and this dynamic lighting will be such a boon to the vibes.
    Welcome to the FG forums.

I recommend you post in the thread that is actually dealing with the light source preview, here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Carl-and-John
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robojosh View Post
    Yes, you can set the color for each light source.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums.

I recommend you post in the thread that is actually dealing with the light source preview, here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Carl-and-John
    Thank you, I'll check it out.

Thread Information