5E Character Create Playlist

Player map offset issue

Issue is mute
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sgt.Rock008; January 18th, 2021 at 18:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Rock008 View Post
    and I have no idea how to correct it. Any thoughts?
    With "Player B" connected. Unshare the map by clicking the (P) icon to the right of the image entry in the image campaign data list. Wait for a few seconds, then re-share the map.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I tried that a few times, no change. I tried deleting the tokens and unsharing then reapply tokens and resharing, no change.

I tried that a few times, no change. I tried deleting the tokens and unsharing then reapply tokens and resharing, no change.
    Get the player with the issue to clear their local cache for your campaign. Ask the player to exit your campaign, then go to <FG app data>\cache (get to <FG app data> by clicking the folder icon in the top left of the FG start screen) and delete the directory with the name of your campaign. Then rejoin.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe. We tried that too and still no change.

Thanks Trenloe. We tried that too and still no change.
    Then it's probably an issue with that layer being offset somehow on the player side. The image is further zoomed in than the other players - so I'm wondering if it's something to do with that. Also, the zoom button, rather than the pan button, is shown in the bottom right of the image - is this showing all the time for that player?

I'd suggest the player tries some variations of zooming out, pressing the "Zoom to Fit" button on the left of the image toolbar, etc..

As the GM, try the View -> Sync Client View option from the image radial menu. Try turning the visibility of that image layer off, then back on again.

Can you send a link to download a copy of the campaign folder to [email protected]? (using DropBox or OneDrive)
    Please include a link to this thread, and the name of which image is affected.

Thanks,
    JPG

Moon Wizard, links sent to support.

Thanks.

Trenloe, I will try those suggestions at our next session.

Thanks.

Thread Information