5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: LFP for DL-1

LFP for DL-1

Adventure: Dragonlance 1 (Level 1)
    FG License: Unity (Ultimate)(Demos welcomed)
    Game System: 5E Faerun

Time Zone: CST - Florida ( UTC/GMT -4)
    Day of week and time: Saturday 6-10pm cst
    Planned start date: Jan 23 2021
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour, weekly
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 20/80
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 2
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, class equipment
    Character restrictions:

Details of your scenario:
    Dragonlance 1 has been converted to 5e for those interested in reliving the good ole days. We will not be starting immediately as it is a level 4-6. You will be doing a preliminary mission to get you up to level 4.

yes we are starting at level 0, I have a rogue and a fighter already. Part 1 is to get everyone acclimated to their character and play styles. This will get you to level 4. Once hitting level 4 we start the adventure. We start Jan 23 2021. Send me your discord if you want in. we play from 7pm-10pm cst starting on saturday. We play until it ends.

Restrictions: no evil classes, You can play any race since I have over 200 races available, over 250 classes/subclasses including dragonlord, gunslinger, artificer, psion and more. Spell casters will have access to over 10,000 spells.

I have been DMing this VTT for over 1 year. But have been playing since 1975.

I'm interested, I've sent you a PM for more info.

The Dragonlance series, due to copyright rules has been updated to 5e rules and takes place in the Forgotten Realms. I am currently hard at work cutting and pasting the content into digital format from PDF. I almost have chapter one completed. The content will be as close to the original content as possible.

I have a total of 3 players so far - 1 rogue, 1 samurai (both human race). The third is going to make up their mind tonight. The fourth has not responded as of yet. The fifth wants to know more about the DL campaign. Originally I was only going to have 4 players but decided 6 will be fine.

Thread Information