FG License: Paid Standard License
Time Zone: Mountain Time, Canada/USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, Tues / Thursday evenings (7pm MST or later)
Term: Long-term group
Voice: Can voice and use Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Old-time D&D 2E player returning with limited experience with 5E rules
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to FG Classic and FG Unity, but willing to take time to learn with assistance.

Character Type Preferred: My preferred style of play is a melee/ranged-type class, but would be willing to try any to fill a void.
About me: I'm looking for a long-term group to start an adventure with (ideally, but not required, at Level 1). Although it doesn't have to be 100% roleplay, I would lean towards roleplaying my character out during NPC/PC dialog and character actions. I am many years removed from playing classic D&D with my last experience being with 2E ruleset. I do currently play Dungeons & Dragons Online. A couple years ago, I did have the opportunity to play 5E with a friend, but it was in-person and due to lockdowns and myself relocating, it is no longer possible so I'm hoping to find a similar experience through FG. I have purchased FG but outside of some video demos, I have not had the opportunity to use it so my experience is essentially nil (but I'm willing to learn).