5E Character Create Playlist

Lost Buttons/Icons on GM Combat Tracker

My computer crashed and I lost the Initiative, Attack, and Damage buttons on my GM Combat Tracker. This affected both Classic and Unity. I can still click on the Initiative, Attack, and Damage commands in brackets but it's not the same. Maybe just cosmetic but what can I do to get my buttons back? I do not have a backup point. Thanks for any help!

It's best when reporting issues to state which ruleset you are using and images if possible. Each ruleset may have different approaches. Without knowing the ruleset, you can try to find the ruleset file and delete it and run another update to have a fresh download of said ruleset. This should reinstate any missing files.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks for your response Teddy. I tried deleting the ruleset and updating Fantasy Grounds. Unfortunately, that did not solve the problem. I am using Fantasy Grounds Classic but this glitch affected my Unity as well. I am using AD&D 2nd Ed rules. Here is an image of my combat tracker:Attachment 42822 Thanks again for your help!

Thanks for the image, it appears to be the CT was updated to this new style. It appears to be setup as intended and not a bug.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Coronaviruss View Post
    My computer crashed and I lost the Initiative, Attack, and Damage buttons on my GM Combat Tracker. This affected both Classic and Unity. I can still click on the Initiative, Attack, and Damage commands in brackets but it's not the same. Maybe just cosmetic but what can I do to get my buttons back? I do not have a backup point. Thanks for any help!
    The recent update changed how the CT is on the DM side looks/functions. This change was made to improve performance and space usage. I've posted about it in the AD&D forums here.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

OK. Thanks to both of you for your help. I'm just glad that it isn't a glitch. It was a coincidence that my computer crashed and when it came back up, I noticed the change. I thought it had glitched. Once again, thank you both so much for your help. I hope Fantasy Grounds reconsiders this or gives us an option like they did with the new menu (with three tabs at the top). I really don't like the new CT for DM's.

Thread Information