FG Spreadshirt Swag

Help with "Error reading end tag" pls

I was doing a module with "Engineer Suite", and everything was working for months already, but recently i was adding more npcs for it and now when i try to load the module i get "Database Error: A XML parse error occurred processing file Escola Acadia:db.xml - Error on line 3220: Error reading end tag"
    Before i forget, is an D&D 5e Module, and i'm using FGC.

And i don't know how to find this db.xml.

The online one i found is the one below:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    At a minimum, you have a corrupt character, at least from lines 7712 to 8082. It might even be all of "Mestre" character.

Note that you are also using lots of characters that won't be recognized by FGU, if you care about that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I don't have a problem about using characters tha will only be working on FGC, don't have plans changing my Ultimate FGC Account.
    And what should i do with the "Mestre" character? Delete him?
    I don't know if this could happen, but i'm somewhat sure that i didn't disturb anything on this character as he was in the xml long before this error start happening. Maybe something that i done corrupted him?

Blog Entries
    ok, save you db.xml to someplace safe (probably would be best to make a copy of your entire campaign). Then try putting this one in it's place. I tried to just delete the corrupt data after Mestre. It appears properly formed now and hopefully will work. If not, if FG gives you specific errors, let us know.
    db.xml

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thx, but the error remains when i try to load the module. I'm also putting the .mod file here, i don't know if it can help.
    ERROR LINE 3220.png

Here is the link do download the .mod: https://filebin.net/41q3j42meushzjir...mod?t=9a1i23h5
    PS: i'll try what damned suggested also, see if it works. It's a little difficult to know exacly the npcs that a added, but i'll try. Maybe making backups for the npcs and creating another module, adding one by one or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MestreDosGados View Post
    Thx, but the error remains when i try to load the module. I'm also putting the .mod file here, i don't know if it can help.
    ERROR LINE 3220.png

Here is the link do download the .mod: https://filebin.net/41q3j42meushzjir...mod?t=9a1i23h5
    PS: i'll try what damned suggested also, see if it works. It's a little difficult to know exacly the npcs that a added, but i'll try. Maybe making backups for the npcs and creating another module, adding one by one or something like that.
    Yes, the module file helps a lot.

As you can see below, there is an XML error on the line 3220 (as indicated by the error).

There is incorrect bold highlighting in the descriptive text for the "Toth" NPC. I suggest you look at the data for that and correct the issue and recreate the module.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thx Trenloe, by coincidence i just found out the error was on "Toth" 10 minutes ago, but thx a lot. Because of you, i now know exactly where the problem is, fixing it will be easy.
    I really appreciate the dedication you three have in this community. It's really incredible how fast you three answers and help everyone on this forum.

The three of you add a lot for this community (also Zacchaeus, but i don't know if he still active). Seeing the forum i was seeing that dulux-oz was also a active extension creator, looks like he is not here anymore tho...

Thread Information