STAR TREK 2d20

DM's Apply: Have Group, need DM

We have gotten a pretty rag tag group together, we have one possible DM but are looking for more to apply.
    The setting is 5e but we are all open to homebrew stuff.
    Looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Alyxial; January 12th, 2021 at 02:01.

I am willing and available to be part of the group you are forming, Friday and Sunday are the best days for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeman326 View Post
    I am willing and available to be part of the group you are forming, Friday and Sunday are the best days for me.
    What timezone are you in?

This is a new discord server I made just so we can communicate quicker, though I'm fine if we stick to the forums (:
    [Taken down Discord link so we don't get bombarded, please reply to this thread of PM me]
    Last edited by Alyxial; January 12th, 2021 at 02:02.

I would love to join if possible. I am a new player so I want to find my first game. I am available Friday and Saturday from about 8-12am(est). I can be flexible with the time if need be!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenezonee View Post
    I would love to join if possible. I am a new player so I want to find my first game. I am available Friday and Saturday from about 8-12am(est). I can be flexible with the time if need be!
    Feel free to join the discord with the link above, we'll be deciding times and stuff in there! (:

Sounds like fun, count me in if it’s in the weekend

I have joined tentatively to see what you guys come up with.

Hello i am nathan I have DM and played as a player for awhile since i was 12, i am 23 now. i have been on FG for Three years and i just got out of group due to work schedules. I would be happy to do run or play.

Quote Originally Posted by Natewizard View Post
    Hello i am nathan I have DM and played as a player for awhile since i was 12, i am 23 now. i have been on FG for Three years and i just got out of group due to work schedules. I would be happy to do run or play.
    Hey Nate, I'll dm you a discord link and we can talk more there as well as talk to the other players who have joined (:

Thread Information