STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Items in FGU

Items in FGU

I bought some modules on DMs Guild and now I need help organize my Items.
    Is it possible to delete categories in Type and Rarity and how?
    Some writers made the mistake to write their items in a less than optimal way and now I need to clean up.
    Nothing happens when I click on the magnifying glass to the left of Type or Rarity.
    Hope someone know how to do it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Categories get added to the filters based upon what you have loaded. So in short, one of those modules you bought and loaded is using non-standard categories so FG is displaying them for you.

Within a single campaign, you can edit the module items that are in those categories. Or, since it's a DMsG module, it's not encrypted, so you could go in and edit the xml of the module itself and re-categorize those items there.

Edit: Welcome!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I found that categories gets created just by writing a new one in an Item. I did that myself to test it and now I can't delete my own creation. This is less than optimal, because a simple misspelling can never be undone.
    The modules that made this issue is "Creature Components - Vol 1" and "Creature Components Tome of Beasts", but the strange thing is that I can't find them on my DMsG Library or their module in my Modules folder, so it's impossible for me to edit the xml file.
    I know a guy named Gwydion on this Forum made "Creature Components Tome of Beasts", but I can't figure out who made "Creature Components - Vol 1".
    How do I find this Gwydion?

Your best bet is to make a post on the DMsGuild in the comments section below the product.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I searched for both products, but I could not find them. Strange. Is it possible that they have been removed?

Possibly; I can't find them either. Gwydion is here with the same username so you could maybe PM him.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Next time you load your campaign, FG will re-calculate the categories and remove those no longer relevant. It's not done real-time.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information