STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.2

MGT2 v1.2.2

Evening Folks,

Now that v1.2.1 has been sent I've first got good news.

@GregRex is now working with us (say hello), he's a solid chap who's new(ish) to Traveller so is learning the ropes (which is ace as at times, he really reads the rules rather than pretends to 'know them'), but recently on FGC he hosted symposiums and intro games for people.

His primary role is to work with me on the tickets that make up the releases, discussing with me the details and at times going through the forum to pull extra information. This will save me a bit of time each week trying to wrestle with how X should work. I've made mistakes and at times short-cuts, and after the success of WOIN updates, I've copied that format here.

He's also going to keep an eye on the forums so that I can focus on the Mongoose Traveller Backlog, but also on the ruleset.

So this is what's currently planned to go into v1.2.2.

• FG Update to Sidebar buttons. The sidebar buttons will have been changed to match the new system that FGC/FGU use
    • FG CoreRPG updates. There are other updates that are applied, none should break anything...these are around characters and dice rolls
    • Spaceship Battles. Just like we have 'Battles' for NPC's/Aliens/Creatures etc (CCT = Character Combat Tracker) , there's a button on the Battles List 'Spacecraft Battles'. You will be able to drag NPC ships onto this like you would any NPC onto the CCT, and then you can 'send' them to the SCT as you would to the CCT.

We are open to the usual ideas so post away but this version has to be released with CoreRPG updates in 2 weeks.

Now if we find the time, I'll try and fit in these extras:

• Spaceship CT. If High Guard is in use, then the Shields Damage score is shown on the main sheet, with full shield/energyshield details in the 'Armour' section
    • NPC Optional Characteristics. Add the optional characteristics to Humanoid NPC's (to match the PCs)

I thought I'd also let you know that in this past week I've sent Aliens of Charted Space Vol 1 off to be 'tested'. There are a number of conversions being tested so hopefully some will arrive soon.

Cheers MBM (and the rest of the team).
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks MBM and the MGT team!

I'm hoping to fill a good "middle man" role to help translate what features/updates/bugs we would like to see resolved as well as communicate the functionality of the ruleset as it gets released to the community.

Please keep utilizing the forum's Features Wanted and Bug Report threads as I will be screening them and updating MBM's workload . I will also continue to be active in the Fantasy Grounds College's Traveller ruleset specific help channel on Discord to help out and show off the new features as they are released.

Also, if you are ever interested in taking an Introduction to Fantasy Grounds, MGT2 Character Creation, or MGT2 GM101/102 class at the Fantasy Grounds College please fill out the following form:https://fantasygroundscollege.net/assistance-request/

Thanks again!

G-Rex
    Last edited by GregRex; February 3rd, 2021 at 21:05. Reason: Inserted hyperlinks

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    Thanks MBM and the MGT team!

I'm hoping to fill a good "middle man" role to help translate what features/updates/bugs we would like to see resolved as well as communicate the functionality of the ruleset as it gets released to the community.

Please keep utilizing the forum's Features Wanted and Bug Report threads as I will be screening them and updating MBM's workload . I will also continue to be active in the Fantasy Grounds College's Traveller ruleset specific help channel on Discord to help out and show off the new features as they are released.

Also, if you are ever interested in taking an Introduction to Fantasy Grounds, MGT2 Character Creation, or MGT2 GM101/102 class at the Fantasy Grounds College please fill out the following form:https://fantasygroundscollege.net/assistance-request/

Thanks again!

G-Rex
    Greg,
    Welcome to the team. I am really glad that they brought you on board as I took pretty much every seminar you offered and you did an amazing job. Really. Calm, cool, collected and ever patient with everyone and very knowledgeable. Your addition to the team is going to make 2021 the year of Traveller.
    Cheers,
    Watchcase

Welcome to the crazy farm Greg

Xargun

Welcome aboard!

awesome addition welcome Greg!

Hey Greg, really excellent that you will be helping out MBM and the MBM team. Your character creation, one-shot & GMing classes on FGC were most helpful & very informative. Happy to see you onboard in helping to bring a better Traveller experience to the community. Cheers.

Gmforlife
    Last edited by gmforlife; February 10th, 2021 at 04:24.

Thread Information