Starfinder Playlist

FG Spell Templates Supported Rulesets

Hi all!

The FG spell templates product looks very interesting. The list of spells and the screenshots show templates of various flavors of D&D, but in the description says "based on the extension and ruleset you have loaded".

Does that include non-D&D rulesets? Could it be used in Savage Words / SWADE specifically?

Thanks!

Since all it is is an image pack it should work in any ruleset. The sizes of the images are probably fitting to D&D more than any other ruleset but they can be resized.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I was looking at these but it doesn't look like these are compatible with FGC. Too bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    I was looking at these but it doesn't look like these are compatible with FGC. Too bad...
    Those are added as assets, hence, not possible to use in FGC As tokens they would just cause token stacking issues, which is why it makes sense that there is no FGC version offered

It would be great if a 20-ft.-burst version of Black Tentacles could be added in Addition to the square version, for use in Pathfinder-based games. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    It would be great if a 20-ft.-burst version of Black Tentacles could be added in Addition to the square version, for use in Pathfinder-based games. Thanks!
    Will do! I have a couple of others that will be added in addition.

Cool!

Thread Information