DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Races keep stacking. How to remove old race?

Hey there.

I am new to this whole thing and I am checking out all the cool features.

A problem that I have run into is that I want to make a Characters (Doing it on a pathfinder 1e sheet currently)
    Easy peasy so far.
    Now I drag a Race onto my newly created character sheet. No problem. Then I find out that the Race I put there was wrong and I put another Race on top of it because that is what the tutorial says I should do to replace the old one.
    I first put Elf and then Dwarf.

But here is the problem
    I now have Elven and Dwarven and stat bonuses from both races and everything.
    How do I actually remove the first race without having to go through every aspect of the character to check if something lingers when just putting another race on top adds features without removing features?

It is best to start over with a fresh character sheet or you will have to manually remove all the race specific changes done to the sheet.

Also, when asking questions regarding a specific ruleset, it is best to ask the question there.

MOD: Moved to Pathfinder 1e forum for more specific answer related to ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thank you for the help

Also I did not see it as a Pathfinder specific question but as a Fantasy Grounds specific question.

Well you mentioned the PF1 sheet as your current attempt. Each ruleset may have a different approach to the question you have presented.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    Welcome VelociraptorGM

Every ruleset has different functions and features.
    The way things are done in PF1 are not necessarily the same as they are done in PF2 or 5E.

Thread Information