5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LOS and movement

I may have missed it somewhere but every time I have used LOS my players can not move their tokens no matter if it is locked or not. it is sometimes inconsistent it will let them move one time but not the next and I haven't changed anything. can someone point me to something I can fix or figure this out?

Are you using just line of site, or do you also have the mask enabled? If the mask is enabled, players can only move their tokens into unmasked areas of the map.

I am fairly sure I have tried both ways I probably should have asked this when I am at home in front of my computer to test it not at work. I will test it soon as I get home

See the second video here on how to use the LOS feature https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Let us know what you find out

Good Day Darkrin
    Could it be something as simple as they have clicked on their token on the map, causing it to be unselected and no longer have the ring around it? This would cause the map to move instead of the token if they were using the arrow keys to move with.

It works fine when I open two copies on my machine I couldn't get any of the players to get in last night as they were busy but they are available tonight I will test it with them again soon.

I was having this issue with one of my players. He was on a wifi connection and I htink he was also streaming the football game last night (although he denies it).

I got this resolved over the weekend I had an extension that was keeping the players from moving once I updated everything and removed unneeded extensions

Do you remember the extension?

Thread Information