STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

How to add a pc to a ships crew?

I am testing out the new Highguard stuff, created a PC ship and I am trying to add crew. There is no edit button, no ability to drag a pc onto the crew tab etc.

How are we supposed to fill the crew?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    I am testing out the new Highguard stuff, created a PC ship and I am trying to add crew. There is no edit button, no ability to drag a pc onto the crew tab etc.

How are we supposed to fill the crew?
    You can't until I figure out how to allow Crew to interact with the PC ship. As stated in the posts for each version there it says what you can currently do.

Cargo is on the table at the moment, again figuring out how to do that, I think it may have to be via Party Sheet.

I've been ill the last 48 hours and so done nothing except sleep. I'm feeling better tonight so I hope to crack the Cargo issue, that may then lead the 'way' for Crew as my aim is to use the Crews skills for certain actions.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Feel better soon. Relax and take it easy. We can wait, I just thought it was something I was missing or not understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    Feel better soon. Relax and take it easy. We can wait, I just thought it was something I was missing or not understanding.
    Feeling better tonight hence back online but thanks for your words, means a lot to me that kind of kindess after seeing what's happened tonight around the world.

Cheers!
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Yeah, get well soon. Take care of yourself.
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by dmccoy1693 View Post
    Yeah, get well soon. Take care of yourself.
    Thanks Fella.

Had a Covid test at 8am this morning, so if the news is bad find me a TL 12+ planet please.

Cheers,
    MBM

Just as a comment, I think that all that needs to be listed on the Crew Tab is a character name, position, and maybe the skill that the person is using in that position (IE. Pilot for Pilot position)

Just to give my background, I am a GM, using MGT2 now. Have been playing since the late 70s. Currently I am created modules on FG for use within my campaign, and I also run the Traveller RPG House Rules site on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Thanks Fella.

Had a Covid test at 8am this morning, so if the news is bad find me a TL 12+ planet please.

Cheers,
    MBM
    OK MBM...its been 5 days. Any results back yet are you ok?

Watchcase

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    OK MBM...its been 5 days. Any results back yet are you ok?

Watchcase
    Hi Watchcase,

I've been posting around this last week, as my test came back on Sunday as Negative, phew.

Cheers,
    MBM

Good to hear that you're well MBM

Some ideas for the Ship in general.
    - Drag and Drop for roles in Crew, with an option to add rolls / actions.
    - A way to control "power" on the ship, right now it's a little tappy.
    - Better components on the ship, if damage is taken, or something is destroyed, it's difficult to control.

Beyond that, it's looking good.

Best Regards.

Thread Information