DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    while we wait for mbm's starship combat to be completed i built a simple visual aid that lets my players track which pc is in which crew position.
    it's very simple, just an image i made with some tokens for the crew.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 5.33.49 PM.png

Good stuff, I just might borrow this for a while, I actually have one with all the rolls and actions, but it is proving a bit difficult to find the right size, I can share mine later this evening if I get it presentable enough

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    You can't until I figure out how to allow Crew to interact with the PC ship. As stated in the posts for each version there it says what you can currently do.

Cargo is on the table at the moment, again figuring out how to do that, I think it may have to be via Party Sheet.

I've been ill the last 48 hours and so done nothing except sleep. I'm feeling better tonight so I hope to crack the Cargo issue, that may then lead the 'way' for Crew as my aim is to use the Crews skills for certain actions.

Cheers,
    MBM
    You may already know this, and I'm not sure if this is considered a bug, but here you go:

Before finding this thread, I was trying to drag PCs into the PC Ship Crew tab.

Dragging a PC from the Character Selection window, or from the portrait or token of an opened PC, result in anything typed out in the character's Personal Notes section, being copied into the ship's Note tab. If you drag another PC onto the ship, the Notes from that character overwrite the first.

Again, I don't have enough experience with the program or the code to know if this is normal, or even if it's worth fixing, but I'm sharing just in case.

Thanks, and thank you for all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Watchcase,

I've been posting around this last week, as my test came back on Sunday as Negative, phew.

Cheers,
    MBM
    We took a vote on Discord and its been decided due to your value to the Empire you are moved to the head of line for the vaccine. You will receive the Blue Star card from the next X Boat due in 3-6 days. Congratulations.

Does the Weapon Attack roll work for anyone else? Doesnt seem to be working for me. The Damage Roll does.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    Does the Weapon Attack roll work for anyone else? Doesnt seem to be working for me. The Damage Roll does.
    Can you give a bit more info, what weapon attack, what weapon, what ship, a screen shot would be really helpful here.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

PC Space Ship, a PC Space ship I made. 'Money Upfront'. I filled in the dice code, then tried erasing the dice code from one I had filled out, then I added a blank weapon and see if that did anything. The attack roll button isnt working. However the damage roll button is working. However the second ship, 'Eat ****', has a working attack roll button. So some reason 'Money Upfront' is bugged out and its not working.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    PC Space Ship, a PC Space ship I made. 'Money Upfront'. I filled in the dice code, then tried erasing the dice code from one I had filled out, then I added a blank weapon and see if that did anything. The attack roll button isnt working. However the damage roll button is working. However the second ship, 'Eat ****', has a working attack roll button. So some reason 'Money Upfront' is bugged out and its not working.
    Attack is an integer not the dice, ie 2 or 3 or -3, the same it is on the character as attack is not a dice roll, it's a modifier to the 2d6 rolled for attack, but damage can be D6, D3 or DD plus a damage type.

Change to that and you should be good.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Is there a problem with weapons onboard ships from the PC SCRAFT tab, they don't seem to show up for me in the combat tracker when I drop the PC ship in there?

Thanks.

I confirmed. Adding to To Do list.

The current play method is to use the Spacecraft PC sheet's Weapons tab to perform weapon actions.

Thread Information